Thursday, May 26, 2011

New book

I had an idea today for a new book.  It's going to be a historical fiction which my husband will help me with writing.  He is a HUGE historian and is all over the idea.  He will help ensure I get all my facts correct.  ;-)  I have also been cooking a lot lately.  I've always enjoyed cooking and as a matter of fact in my young adult series two of the main characters run a catering business.  Lately I have been a whirlwind in the kitchen, pulling out all the stops!  My boys, all of them, my sons and husband, are enjoying it thoroughly.  I love working with different characters and their recipes.  It's great thinking like my characters.  Gives me an opportunity to be someone else for a moment.  I can let my souffles always turn out in my books!  LOL!

Happy Reading and Writing!
Tela

No comments:

Post a Comment