Tuesday, May 31, 2011

No More!

Some people just suck. They just plain old suck. They don’t give a darn about anyone but themselves and they will gladly use up anyone they can in order to get something for themselves. They will float along all through life just taking and squeezing what they can from everyone around them. They will use a person up before the host even realizes it, often leaving the host so wiped out, they can’t help but be sick.

Women are notorious for putting up with mean spirited people like this. We have a forgiving soul that will let this piece of crap walk back into our lives time after time, not even realizing all the internal damage the asshole is causing. We will listen to him when he says how sorry he is, and how he would do better if we would only do something differently. This is the point where our brains ought to act like a car that’s just been thrown into park while doing 55 on the highway. “Crunck! Croink! Clonk!” And we should be able to say to ourselves, “Wait a minute here? He’s the one who was trying to choke me and he says I am wrong?” A look of total disbelief will cross his face when you stand up for yourself. If you defend yourself, he will get this look that goes even beyond a look you have ever seen cross his brow. He will be so very mad because he is losing the one thing he wanted so badly… power. When you stand up for yourself, you take back the reins to your life.

He won’t be able to call you stupid anymore and you believe it. Don’t believe it! That’s what he wants you to believe so you’ll turn to him on even the simplest things. “How do I boil these hotdogs?” “How much water can I put in the tub?” “Can I go swimming?” These are all things even the most base person can comprehend, but he wants you to believe you can’t. He wants you to believe that if you so much as think your own thought, it will blow up in your face so that you will have to have his help to clean up the mess. He’s wrong. He’s wrong. HE’S WRONG!! He knows it too, that’s why he has to keep you believing you don’t have a clue.

If you ever get wise to him, then his whole world starts to crumble. He can’t put the pieces back soon enough for you not to see through the ruse.

Why do we women and sometimes men, put up with crap like this? We would tell our best friend to get out of the same situation, but not us at the moment. Why? Because we don’t want to be considered a failure. He has put it in our head that everyone is just watching and waiting for us to fail so they can clap their hands and poke their fingers at us. He even makes us feel like our families are waiting for the ship to sink. Guess what, they are not. He will do his best to push us as far away from friends and family as he possibly can. Why? Because they see what an ass he is! They know how he is twisting our minds so that we will be everything he wants us to be. My question here is this. Can someone like that even be happy? If we became exactly what he desired, would he then be happy? I don’t think so. I think he would still be a miserable blankity blank because that’s what he’s good at. It’s all he knows. Oh, and if he’s turned you against your friends and family, search your soul for the truth, because anything he told you was probably a lie. Talk to them. I bet they will completely understand and welcome you to them with open arms.

Well, I say no more! I am a strong woman who has made it many years without the help of any man, and I will continue to do so. Yes, he tried hard to break down my self-esteem, and this is not the first time it’s happened. It is the last though. I will be happy within my own heart. I will continue to show my boys just how strong their Momma is. I refuse to be someone’s throw rug any more. God will see me through. He has been with me through it all and He will continue to guide me through all of this. I can be a success at whatever I want to be. I don’t have to listen to all of the negative comments placed in my head by any non-believer. I’m not stupid! I’m not ugly! I’m not someone’s punching bag! I am worthy of great things! I am smart! I am a good Momma! I’m a good person! I am God’s child and He only wants greatness for me! I will repeat this mantra for as long as it takes for me to believe it. I deserve to be happy. Period.

Tela

No comments:

Post a Comment