Wednesday, July 25, 2012

WEEKEND POSTS

On my facebook page of https://www.facebook.com/telawallenfiction I have the Weekend Posts every weekend where I welcome authors to post links to their books, blogs, reviews, trailers... anything to do with their books for the whole weekend. Then I share their posts so everyone can see it.
I started this because I was trying to post to another page one day and I couldn't remember the rules that particular page requested an author to follow. I finally decided I bet there were more than just myself who couldn't remember all the rules for every page without first rereading them. I thought it would be refreshing to be able to just post my book to a wall and not worry about how I worded it or if I included stars or anything else.
So, that is how my Weekend Post was born. I have no rules. Just post your links however you like Friday through Sunday and I'll share it with everyone. I accept any genre from children's to erotica, whatever you write! Post it and I'll share it.
I enjoy doing this every weekend. I've met some of the most wonderful people!! I hope I am helping my fellow authors in more ways than one. Stop by anytime!!

Happy Posting!
Tela

2 comments:

  1. This is great I did not realize it was Every weekend, I'll be sure to swing by!!!!
    M.C.V. Egan
    http://www.thebridgeofdeaths.com

    ReplyDelete