Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Author Promo!!! Coming Soon!

Starting this weekend I will be promoting a different author each week on this blog as well as on my facebook author page of http://www.facebook.com/telawallenfiction

I will read the author's book and write a review. Then I will spotlight that author and their work throughout the week with answers to different interview questions I have asked them, promoting links to their pages and works each day.

I know how hard it is to get our work spotlighted and I am proud to help fellow authors in this way. I would also like to extend the offer to other authors. Just shoot me an email at telawallen@yahoo.com ; or if you are a facebook friend, message me; or you can leave a comment here. I will get back with you as soon as possible!

Until next time, Happy Reading!!!!

Tela

No comments:

Post a Comment