Monday, March 19, 2018

Waiting...



Waiting...

We are all waiting for something. We are all waiting for the one thing to make everything fall into place the way we have dreamed. We are all thinking that if we just wait long enough then something great will happen. Will it?

Ever seen the movie "As Good as it Gets" with Jack Nicholson, Helen Hunt, and Greg Kinnear? It's a really good movie. At one point Jack looks at all the other clients at the counseling center and says, "What if this is as good as it gets." What if his words are true? What then?

I am waiting patiently, without my usual dose of sugar, I might add. Read a previous article about the no sugar kick. I have listed some cards I enjoy making on Etsy and I can't wait to get that first customer. I have lookers, but no buyers as of yet. I look multiple times a day to see the dashboard change to say I have an order. I can't wait! I haven't gotten one yet, though. :-( But I will! I have some really cute cards. I'll be happy to entertain your needs with my cards!

Seriously, waiting can suck sometimes. People play on their phones now, while waiting in line, at the doctor's, or even in restaurants. They use the phone everywhere! We all have our favorite games we play while waiting. I need to check my dragons, by the way. I'm in some race on my dragon game. I need to win so I can get a new dragon only available with a gazillion or so gems or through this game. Waiting... I must keep waiting!

What are you waiting for? Are you waiting for a check? We ALL want that one! Lots of people are waiting on refund checks at this moment. They are waiting for the check so they can take a vacation, buy a car, pay a bill, or buy that huge flatscreen for their tiny living room. It will be such an incredible size their neighbor will suddenly start sitting outside in the evenings to drink his tea and eat popcorn because he can see it from his deck! Maybe he will get a universal remote and watch it even when the neighbor's out.

I'm waiting. I guess I will continue to wait. Nothing comes from being too anxious!

Peace and Love,

Tela

https://www.etsy.com/your/shops/telawallen/tools/listings/599791961?ref=listing_card_body&from_page=/your/listings


No comments:

Post a Comment