Sunday, April 29, 2018

How do you want to be kissed?



I want him to grab me and pull me to him as though I am his oxygen. 

I want to hear every sexy, love song play in my head as I feel his lips pressed to mine. 

I want to be dizzy...completely dizzy. 

I want to tingle in places that...

I think every person deserves to be shown a complete affection as though they are the most important person to someone. A woman should feel love, respect, and as though she is fragile and strong all at the same time. She should feel like she can conquer whatever she wants to conquer because of the support and love shown to her by this most important man in her life.

I'm not talking one night stands. I'm not even talking about sex. I am talking about love, amor, L'amor, liefde, laska, etc....

Love makes a kiss so much more passionate. It makes one's breath catch in their throat and creates a sensation of falling. It makes you feel like nothing can possibly go wrong. It makes everything in life more tolerable. It makes life good! 

Of course, the science people would like to point out to me that it is endorphins causing all the feel-good emotions in the body. However, I would argue the point. I think it's more. I think that while endorphins do kick in and make us tingly in parts of our body, I would suggest that the feel-good feeling has the power to make us want to feel it again. It makes us want to work out so that we will look good for our mate. It makes us want to clean a little more, dress a little better, dance, or even breathe deeper. It makes life look a bit more manageable. 

I think a kiss that rocks our boat makes us feel special. It makes us know that even for that brief moment we can have something extraordinary. Forget everything bad because I've got someone to share life with! I know someone will be there to kiss me like there is no tomorrow. I know that with that one kiss, I am important. I am special. I am all woman. With that one kiss, I can roar like a freaking lion and the world will step back and know that I am not to be messed with.

A crazy, magnificent kiss can alter a person's life. Have you had one of those lately?

Peace and Love,

Tela

No comments:

Post a Comment