Wednesday, April 11, 2018

I hate Wal-mart

I have no real reason for hating Wal-mart, but I do.

I have been walking into the dreaded arena and told people in the parking lot that I hate Wal-mart. A man laughed one day and agreed with me.

I needed toilet paper and dogfood today. Those 2 things are cheaper at that dreaded store than the other stores around here. Ugh...Today must have been the day for people to go that need the little roll around chairs. You know the motorized chairs that people get into and race from section to section until the battery dies. Then they find another one and leave the original chair in the middle of the aisle.

I had preeclampsia and gestational diabetes when I was pregnant with my last son. The doctor told me to use one of those chairs. I didn't. I thought there might be someone who actually needed it that would benefit from my not using it.

Today, there were numerous people who would have benefited from walking the store instead of riding in that chair. That's probably all I should say about that.

The other thing I noticed is this: Have people forgotten how to wear clothes that resemble clothes appropriate for being in public? I saw a woman with shorty white shorts on, no underwear (that was obvious), and a tank top that was practically see thru. It was probably her daughter's shirt because it didn't fit her! Her braless boobs were enjoying the field trip. When she got up and pulled that outfit on what part of her brain gave her a thumbs up?

I saw people who must not know what it means to use shampoo! Can you imagine not washing your hair and letting everyone see you that way?! Gross! I can't stand the feeling of not bathing. I remember a woman leaving the store I worked in a long time ago as an assistant manager. My manager asked what that awful smell had been. Her. People, stop the nose assault! There are items called soap and deodorant. Its purpose is to make the stink go away. Use it until the people come back around you.

I got my dog food, bird food, and cat food and left the dreaded store.

I did think this bagging to be comical. Have a great day!

Peace and Love,

Tela





No comments:

Post a Comment